Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Tuesday 5 June 2012

When I was young, I always love when its rains.. Why? Because I love rainbow.. I used to sit on the porch of our house and stare at the beautiful rainbow..

So, I saw a friend of mine collect Rainbow postcards and it make me started my own Rainbow postcards collection.. :)

 Enjoy the Beautiful views..

Thanks Laura Hall ! 





Thanks Laura Hall!






Thanks Sara @ Zasa!



Another card from Sara @ Zasa! Thanks!

Thanks Bernadeta for this beautiful card!

Another beautiful double rainbow card from Bernadeta! Thanks!


Direct swap via postcrossing.. :) Beautiful isn't?


Beautiful Namibia card from Regina. Thanks!

Thanks Heather for the breath taking double rainbow card! Love it!

US-1333065

My first ever rainbow postcard & it's an official pc from Postcrossing.. :)

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spoons of Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino