Heart Broken

Monday 18 June 2012


I am quite  sad with the envelopes I received today.. 


1. I arranged to swap 11 Woodpeckers postcards in envelope with a new swapper. But she sent me postcards which are not in good condition, old and brown/dirty at the back of the postcards :(


2. I swapped 4MS and FDCs with another new swapper . We agreed to sent it via registered mail as the postal service in her country is terrible. But Today I received her envelope via normal mail, she did not put any thick paper/cardboard on the envelope, as a result the envelope was bended and damaged. The items she sent me were ruined..

A very sad day for me.. :(
well, I don't think I'll be doing a second and future swap with them again..

 FYI, Malaysia will issue new stamps of Woodpecker on December, I was thinking of making a self made maxi cards.. 

 oh well, plenty of time to search for it again.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spoons of Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino