Received Amazing Postcards - 11.06.2012

Wednesday 13 June 2012




I'm blessed with so many wonderful friends.. Received amazing postcards and envelope today..

Envelope:

Thanks to Kati Laasonen for your 3 woodpecker postcards.. and I love the 2 surprised Audrey Hepburn postcards too! ♥

Thanks to Leonard A. Clarke for your 3 postcards and the extra Rainbow postcards!

Thanks to Ewa Skulska-Dzik for your 9 postcards.. :)

Written and stamped postcard:

Thanks Christel van der Ree for thinking of me while on your vacation. I love the South Devon map card. :) ♥

Thanks Regina Burgdorf for your 2 postcards (rainbow and art card).. ♥

Thanks Mary Anne Carter for the Titanic postcard. it's beautiful!

Thanks Yuliya Shut for my first Belarus map card.. ♥

Thanks Nalini Mohammed for the Blue Trinidad map card. Hopefully you'll received my card soon... ♥

Thanks Annemieke Reinderink for the World Book Day swap card! ♥

Thanks Dulcey for the Maine map card! It's so cute!

Thanks 'Zasa Lein' for the Titanic movie poster card! Thanks for being so thoughtful! ♥


Thanks Faisal Chem for the 21st postcard from Pakistan! 

Thank You so much my dear friends!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spoons of Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino