GF Barbados , My 1st card from Barbados!!

Tuesday 1 December 2015


In the mid of the hustle and bustle of life, I found this card in my mailbox; the coveted, the most sought after card from the Greetings From series by Postallove, GF BARBADOS! And to make it more special, It is my first card from Barbados !







If you could see my face right now, you'd see the look of gratitude and surprise. I am grateful for Jonathan and his generosity. How kind of him to send me this card!

When my elder son, Jonathan, (also named Jonathan, a lovely coincident, right?) saw the card, he keep smiling. I asked him and he said to me ‘I don’t remember writing you this card, Mummy’. I was trying so hard not to laugh, I smile and explained to him, there is a kind friend who sent the card. 


I wish to Thanks Jonathan Cho for sending some smiles to my family. 

T is for thoughtfulness
H is for happy 
A is for Appreciate 
N is for Nice 
K is for Kind 
S is for Special 

These are my way to describe you, Thank you! :)

1 comments:

J.Cho said...

Hey Erica, glad you got the card! And You're Welcome!

Post a Comment

Spoons of Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino