Postallove's 'Greetings From' series

Thursday 25 June 2015

Lately, I’d jumped right on that bandwagon... You know... the whole collecting PostalLove's "Greetings from...series frenzy... http://www.postallove.com/Postcards/Greetings-from

I'd like to receive these cards sent from the country of origin that is printed on the card. However, I don't mind collecting them blank too. Why? Trying to collect this series of cards is really...  really... hard... at least for me... I seldom do swap, and by the time I started / plans to swap the GF Malaysia card, turn out most of them had it in their collection... :P 

Fortunately, I'd received  a few of  these wonderful cards:
*Finland
* Belgium
*Germany
* Estonia
* Czech Republic
* Netherlands
* United Kingdom
* USA
* Japan
* Luxembourg
* Hungary

* Malaysia















Wish me luck ! Hope I'll be able to add more of these amazing cards to my collection! 

P/S Do you have GF card or know someone who have my missing GF card? Let Me know :) 

Thanks in advance for your help!  Kisses and Hugs.. xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spoons of Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino