PHQ cards

Monday 14 July 2014

PHQ Cards are postcards issued by the British Post Office depicting the designs of their commemorative stamps.

This is also a 'hard-to-get' theme in my collection. Many collectors that I know like to collect only the unused cards, but I like the most when the cards come with first day of issue postmarks. :)

Thanks to Joey from Norway for his help with these awesome cards! :)




















Thanks to Gilly from UK for the lovely swap! 













Mandy sent me these fabulous Phq cards last year! Yippie! My favourites! 

This Thomas and friends PHQ card is actually the first card Mandy sent to me.. It's for my sons , their favourite cartoon. It was the start of an amazing friendship.. 3 years now.. :)












My sons received this Winnie the Pooh via postcrossing! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spoons of Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino