My postmark Collecting Preferences

Wednesday 30 May 2012

My postmark Collecting Preferences



Dates 
I love to received postcards and envelopes with specific dates postmarked cancellation. Some dates are difficult to find, because it may falls on Sundays or holidays.

I'd done the 11.11.11 and  29.02.2012 (Leap Year Day ) as well as 23.04.2012 (Unesco World Book Day). For future, I plan to collect / swap on the dates of my sons & family birthday and wedding anniversaries.

Pictorial Postmarks

I like to received postcards and envelopes with Cancellations that include pictures or graphics as part of the postmark. Such are issued for a limited time in specific locations to celebrate specific times or events, or for in conjunction with a new stamp issue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spoons of Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino