Reynard's Literary Cards

Thursday 6 August 2015

  These postcards are the result of very careful research. Sue Harrison visited and photographed nearly every place featured on the cards during research trips in the UK and Europe.  Many cards have been checked by various experts in their field before being printed locally, in Bristol.Although designed for mailing many of her postcards are now collected or used as teaching aids.




I started to collect these postcard series since 2013. I was literary jumping up and down when I first swapped for these cards. I collect postcards related to books and authors. These cards fit perfectly into my collection. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spoons of Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino